Deep tissue massage at The Practice is tailored to each individual to positively enhance your ability to perform sports or carry out your normal daily activities
It is tailored to each individuals needs to positively enhance their normal daily activities or their ability to perform sports. It involves the management, mobilisation and rehabilitation of the soft tissues of the body e.g. muscles ligaments and tendons. In other words the structures of our body that allow movement.
- Improved circulation and lymphatic flow (important following hard training or competition).
- Increase or decrease in muscle tone to redress imbalances and help with relaxation of tense muscles.
- Increase or decreased muscle length (helps improve flexibility and improve posture).
- Regardless of whether you exercise or play sport to keep fit, or compete from club to international levels sports massage my have something to help you.
SPORTS MASSAGE ALSO HELPS:
- To prevent injuries by predicting the potential problem areas.
- Identify areas where tension or imbalances have begun to develop.
- To effectively aid recovery from injury phases and through various stages of participation in sports and rehabilitation programmes.
- To speed up the removal of metabolic wastes.
What our clients say
“It has been so wonderful to find such a highly trained, caring team. I find their approach so eminently sensible and helpful that I have sent many friends to The Practice with problems that many others had tried to ‘fix’ and failed. Each time they came away with an improvement and much more importantly the tools to avoid repeating their injury!”